Tender Deadline Extended
Date: September 04, 2018
Last date for submission of the offer against our Open Tender Advertisement Ref: NIRM/PSO/OT/01/2018-19 dated 31st July 2018 due on Tuesday 4th September 2018 is extended till Friday 14th September 2018, (17:00hrs)
Opening of the above tender will be on Monday 17th September, 2018.
- Purchase and Stores Officer
Date: August 02, 2018
Tender notification is released for the items as indicated in the advertisement. The advertisement has appeared in the Times of India (Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata editions) Newspaper on 02nd August 2018.
OPEN TENDER NOTICE
Date: July 31, 2018
Subject to terms and conditions appended below, sealed quotations are invited in SINGLE BID (Technical & Commercial together in sealed covers) with the detailed technical literature for the items indicated below. Tender documents and detailed specifications of each item can be downloaded from links shown in the right column against each item. Interested bidders may please go through the terms and conditions of submission of quote appended at the end of this notice.
|S.No.||Item name & Quantity||Type of bid||EMD||Specifications|
|1||High Speed Video Camera with Accessories||Single||Rs.1,00,000||Download|
|2||Insitu Plate Loading assembly with Accessories,||Single||Rs.80,000||Download|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Tender submissions should bear the name & address of the bidder and should be super scribed with the Ref. No, Name of the item(s) etc.
2. Quotation received by fax or email alone may not be considered. Signed offers should be sent in sealed envelope preferably by registered post so as to reach on or before the due date and time.
3. Requisite EMD amount must accompany along with the bid else they will be rejected.
4. All payment should be made by way of Demand draft favouring "Director, National Institute of Rock Mechanics" and made payable on State Bank of India at Bangalore.
5. Vendors submitting bid in foreign Exchange on behalf of their principals must submit their bid on Principal's letter head only.
6. We will not be entertaining request for any further technical details/ clarifications except for the input in the tender specification as downloadable from this site.
7. Director, NIRM reserves the right to cancel any or all the offers without assigning any reasons, whatsoever. In case of any dispute, the decision of Director, NIRM will be binding and final upon all bidders.
8. Deadline for receipt of sealed quotations is 17:00 hours on Tuesday, 4th September 2018. Date of opening the tender will be informed OR notified on our website.
- Purchase & Stores Officer
Download Global Tender Terms and Conditions:
Action on Tender
Date: July 19, 2018
Based on the NIRM tender No: NIRM/TS/SR9/Tender/2018-1 dated 10-03-2018 for “Annual Contract for Round the clock Security Services and Housekeeping works at NIRM Campuses”, the following two bidders have been identified and issued necessary Work Order for undertaking the annual contract based on L1 Quote:
M/s Squad 7 Security & Allied Services
Plot # 22, Flat #G1, Santosh Praveen Apartments
Old Safilguda, Secunderabad
TELANGANA – 500056
M/s Dhurgamba Enterprises
Behind BEMEA Union Office
BEML Nagar Post
Kolar Gold Fields – 563115
- Controller of Administration
Date: March 13, 2018
Tender notification is released for the job of "Round the Clock Security Services and Housekeeping Works at the two Campuses of NIRM". The advertisement has appeared in the Deccan Herald Newspaper on 10th March 2018.
Sealed tenders are invited by NIRM from Licensed Labour Contractors for providing Round the Clock Security Services and Housekeeping Works at their two campuses.
- Controller of Administration
Download Tender Document from the following link: