Areas Of Involvement
You Are In:Home/Areas Of Involvement
Nuclear Power Projects
- Seismotectonic investigations for nuclear installations, as per IAEA and AERB guidelines.
- Lineament Analysis- Preparation of lineament map from the analysis of different satellite images and survey of India Top sheets.
- Active Fault Mapping - Mapping potentially active faults and extracting information on history of movement are major input to seismic hazard evaluation.
- Pale seismic studies - Identifying the pale earthquakes and its timing are integral part of seismic hazard assessment of an area.
- Seismic Source Characterization- Source characterization describes the rate at which earthquakes of a given magnitude and dimensions (length and width) occur at a given location.
- Construction stage engineering geological investigations.
- Rock mass damage control at strategic locations.